Senior Backend Developer
Software development interests you, and you also like solution-oriented and creative environments?
If you want to be a part of the innovation happening in the world of property management and communication and creativity in the team is something you embrace at work, then we think you should keep reading this job application till the end!
We are a young and highly motivated company with a start-up character, in which every opinion counts. We develop solutions that accelerate the digital transformation of the property business. Through our solution, day-to-day processes in big complexes such as co-living and co-working can reach maximum efficiency. To further develop our fast-growing software, we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer interested in playing a decisive role in the development processes.
Your Future Role
- You will develop complex web applications according to individual customer specifications using the latest technologies
- You will significantly contribute to bringing our applications to a more scalable level
- You will design innovative concepts which contribute greatly to the improvement of our products
- You are willing to share your expertise with your junior colleagues and support them in solving complex issues
You Bring With
- Preferably a degree in the field of IT (HTL, FH/Uni) as well as several years of relevant experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge in web development, ideally with technologies such as Laravel, PHP,PHPUnit, Docker, RESTful Services and Stripe
- Passion & enthusiasm for software development, sense of quality, and high willingness to learn. You keep updated with the new trends!
- A team player mentality with a desire to be influential in decision-making processes
- An outgoing and communicative nature
- Excellent knowledge of English (must) and German (nice-to-have)
What We Offer
- Co-design of software tools that are used daily by our international customers
- A secure, stable corporate environment in which teamwork plays a massive role
- Flexible working hours, home officing and remote work (Main residence in Austria)
- No All-In contract
- Very contemporary and brand new office in the south of Vienna
- A diverse international team who make you feel like “at home”, with regular employee gatherings
- State-of-the-art office equipment, almost everything (desk, blinds, lights, air conditioning, etc.) is controlled by app in our office
- A top coffee maker that brings you a little closer to an Italian vibe
- A parking space directly in front of the door
For this position, a minimum salary of € 4000 gross/month is foreseen with the willingness to adjust overpayments, depending on your personal qualifications and experience. Send us your CV to email@example.com