QA Engineer (m/f/x) | Part Time
Software development interests you, and you also like solution-oriented and creative environments?
If you want to be a part of the innovation happening in the PropTech scene and communication and creativity in the team is something you embrace at work, then we think you will be a perfect fit for our team.
We are a young and highly motivated company with a start-up character, in which every opinion counts. We develop solutions that accelerate the digital transformation of the property business. Through our solution, day-to-day processes in big complexes such as self-storage, co-living, and co-working can reach maximum efficiency.
To further develop our fast-growing software, we are looking for a QA Engineer to help us reach the highest quality for our products and create an even more scalable solution.
Your Future Role
- You want to support the development team in making the best possible products by looking for all small errors and mistakes to plan even better releases
- You will be a point of communication between the developers, designers, and project managers
- You will write test scenarios and run tests for different product features under development
- You are not hesitant about reporting and documenting in detail
- You will be responsible for the quality of different areas, such as our web-backend, web-frontend, and our mobile apps.
You Bring With
- A degree or an ongoing education in IT (HTL/FH/Uni) software development, mathematics, or engineering is a bonus
- You work very precisely and you are able to cover all possible scenarios in your tests
- Your work is characterized as structured and organized and you have ‘’an eye for detail’’ together with an analytical approach
- Any former experience with web development, SaaSQ products, or familiarity with QA basics is a bonus
- Passion & enthusiasm for software development, sense of quality
- A team player with a solution-oriented mentality
- An outgoing and communicative nature
- Excellent knowledge of English (must) and German (nice-to-have)
What We Offer
- Co-design of software tools that are used daily by our international customers
- A secure, stable corporate environment in which teamwork plays a massive role
- Flexible working hours and home officing
- Very contemporary and brand new office in the south of Vienna
- A diverse international team who make you feel like “at home”, with regular employee gatherings
- State-of-the-art office equipment, almost everything (desk, blinds, lights, air conditioning, etc.) is controlled by app in our office
- A top coffee maker that brings you a little closer to an Italian vibe
- A parking space directly in front of the door
For this position, a minimum salary of € 2.000 gross/month on full-time basis is foreseen with the willingness to adjust overpayments, depending on your personal qualifications and experience. Send us your CV to email@example.com