Frontend Developer (m/f/x)
Software development interests you, and you also like solution-oriented and creative environments?
If you want to be a part of the innovation happening in the world of property management and communication and creativity in the team is something you embrace at work, then we think you should keep reading this job application till the end!
We are a young and highly motivated company with a start-up character, in which every opinion counts. We develop solutions that accelerate the digital transformation of the property business. Through our solution, day-to-day processes in big complexes such as co-living and co-working can reach maximum efficiency. To further develop our fast- growing software, we are looking for a Frontend Developer to support our team.
Your Future Role
- You will support the development team in designing complex web applications based on individual customer requirements using the latest technologies
- You willingly work in dynamic, agile environments, and design products that make our customers happy
- You will design innovative concepts that contribute significantly to the improvement of our products
- Through writing extensive automated tests, you contribute significantly to increasing our product’s quality
You Bring With
- Preferably an IT education degree (HTL/FH/Uni) with a focus on software development
- Passion & enthusiasm for software development, sense of quality, and high willingness to learn. You keep updated with the new trends!
- A team player mentality with a desire to be influential in decision-making processes
- An outgoing and communicative nature
- Excellent knowledge of English (must) and German (nice-to-have)
What We Offer
- Co-design of software tools that are used daily by our international customers
- A secure, stable corporate environment in which teamwork plays a massive role
- Flexible working hours and home officing
- Very contemporary and brand new office in the south of Vienna
- A diverse international team who make you feel like “at home”, with regular employee gatherings
- State-of-the-art office equipment, almost everything (desk, blinds, lights, air conditioning, etc.) is controlled by app in our office
- A top coffee maker that brings you a little closer to an Italian vibe
- A parking space directly in front of the door
For this position, a minimum salary of € 3100 gross/month is foreseen with the willingness to adjust overpayments, depending on your personal qualifications and experience. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org